Is it possible that the first sexual intercourse will lead to pregnancy? How much is the probability?

The chances are 100% that it is possible! Why would you think otherwise?
What do you think there’s a difference from the first and second sexual intercourse regarding pregnancy? A girl is able to become pregnant when she gets her first period. This means that ovulation is occurring every month, an egg is released every month at the specific time and it can be fertilized by spermatozoid.

If a man ejaculates into a woman (no matter if it’s her first sexual experience or not), she may get pregnant if she is ovulating at the time.
I am actually confused about your question because I can’t understand where it’s coming from! Why did you think you couldn’t get pregnant during your first intercourse?

it can not be 100% pregnant during the first intercourse!!!! simply because a person can have sex not necessarily at her ovulation time, but if she will have sex at her ovulation time, that can be.

as understand the one who asked the question, is that, she had no sex in her life. and by the time she had sex, thinking coz her hymen got broken , may be can be pregnant, that is not guaranteed. believe me!!! only if in her ovulation time!!!

I really need help. This kid and I had sex and we used a condom. But before he came he took the condom off and came on me like on the side of my leg. I think he got on my vagina not exactly in. The next week I got my period. Is that too soon? Also 3 weeks later now, I just feel bloated all the time am I being paranoid? I have no other symptoms like soar breasts or urinating a lot just bloating. I haven't gained any weight either. I've been stressing about it ever since. Please someone reply and help me on your thoughts.