What about sex on weed? What are your experience in this situation. I have never tried it before but I have heard that it is great deal! Well, I only have to find two things now, good weed and a girlfriend! It seems to me that it would be a lot easier to find girlfriend then good smoking material. Anyway, if you have any advices about this, please, do tell.

Just like for everything in the life, you have pros and cons of using weed and having sex while you are on it; while you are using weed as an afrodisiac. One of the pros is that you will feel extreme desire. Also, a long time ago, I was reading some researches where they say that having sex while you are high is much better than anything else.  Also, you won't finish that fast, sex will be slower and you will enjoy. But, there are also some side - effects that can happen. If your girls are trying to get pregnant, weed is not your friend because of its effect on sperm production. Also, it depends on what type of weed you are consuming, because you might become aggressive. 

Well, I guess it all depends on what you expect to happen. I mean, if you expect for a wondrous time, you will have it. Weed will only emphasize your wishes and emotions related to sex, so it will be great! But, honestly I do not know if weed makes sex better. In fact, loss of coordination and lessened coherent thinking should make sex a bit confusing, to say at least. Then again, I know a guy who could not have sex at all without weed!

It makes everything more sensitive, meaning it doesn't last as long..

But hey, thats just my experiences with it :-)