So i, like many others, occasionally like to smoke weed... But i am also a very active 21 year old that works out 5 to 6 days a week. So i was just curious what the weed is actually doing, helping hurting or nothing, to me? :P :P

Also what does it do if one is trying to build muscles?
What does it do to metabolism?

Hi! Scientific research has yet to document whether or not smoking marijuana has a direct effect on metabolism; however, it appears that the body processes food similarly when high on pot as when sober. Based on what is known, marijuana does not influence metabolism. In other words, what you eat matters just as it would if you were not smoking weed.

Do you know whether or not it has an effect on building muscles? Positive or Negative?

I only read that marijuana lowers your testosterone levels...I don't know anything about its effect on building muscles. But I know that If you want to get big, you have to eat big. Rest is important as well.

It make me hungry... but if it doesn't have the same effect on you, then go for it

:-)

Nevver smoked no tired once a simpel cigarete thne i dicided WTF i will do it on my own tillnowdays dint tired again to smoke also my

But wtf Why are you askign Till you enjoy it have fun I dotn blame you bro )) if you marihuana lover will die nothig will hapen to world
but if u asked then u are wanderign about it my advice Smoke some till you will have no erection till your hair will fell off     Never tired and never will
thsi is my way    and will lever understand peopel who does some.... stupit re****s  week people ..... same about alchoholic and other sh*t like thsi

funny are we? :-| 8-|