Im 15 years of age and last week i decided to smoke some weed with a mate and as i was smoking it i could feel my heart beat getting faster and faster. About five mintutes after smoking it, i freaked out and blacked out. I asked my other friends how long it would take for the effectss of it to go and they all said a week; it has been a week but nothing has changed. i still feel like everything is a dream and as if im not controlling my actions. I also feel as if everyone is out to judge me. I used to have such a good memory but now i cant even remember what i did 2 minutes ago - i have no concept of the time. I want it to go! Has anyone else had this too? And if so, how long did it take you to get back to normal? How did you get back to normal? And, WILL I GO BACK TO NORMAL?!

Thanks x

wow, okay hundreds of things wrong with that. one, weed is 110% a mental addiction NOT a physical one like cigarettes. secondly for a lean individual weed takes 1 to 1 and a half months to be 110% out of your system, although the high should deff not last more then a few hours, 9 hours at the longest. thirdly you may have taken LSD which can have huge affects on memory and health. lastly, yes weed will quicken you heart rate; the reason its called a "high" is because it spikes you blood pressure while you smoke making you blood pressure "high". there are NO medical disadvantages to smoking weed, in fact has been proven to have zero health affects on a human study where the person smoked litterally since they were 12 till dead. weed shrinks tumors and cures tremors. now your weed, it may have had mites, or been grown completely wrong (using chemicals). if health issues continue id say never smoke that crappy street weed again and go see your doctor to make sure you are okay.

1 . ur friends are wrong.
2.it is all in ur head.
3.maybe it wasnt weed to begin with..weed lasts few hrs

hi, you sound like me when i was 15 but i never had that experience, especially for that long. I think the other replies that have been sent are right. Also, it could be that your brain doesn't like any THC. If you are still feeling paranoid then i would suggest getting out in nature, with no one else around you except a trusted friend, and really try to centre yourself, you will need to listen to your body and maybe try some herbs instead. and ask for guidance if you feel lost. This sounds stupid but i have been using anything i could get my hands on just about for 15 years, the older i got the more i kept going. i certainly don't recommend this! You are young and your brain is still developing, if you are a depressed person sometimes pot can make it worse, and no one needs that. i am now in recovery but still smoke a tiny bit some nights, and i have had things in the past happen where i thought i had lost my mind, (not due to pot), so all i can say is i hope you find your way and stay away from things that don't agree with you, there is nothing wrong if you don't enjoy it, and im sure you will look back and be glad in a way that you could do life and still live it with sanity, something alot of us think we have lost over the years and i tell you, its f*****g horrible! stay off the pot, at least give yourself some time and if you do smoke, do it with people you like and can trust, ones that care for you! listen to music, draw, find your spirit, we all have one. take it easy.