Hey how come I smoke weed every day and it doesn't effect me in a negative way at all?

Because you're simple and the only emotions you experience are: hunger, orgasm, and pride.

I have a question for you? When you get high do your legs feel like they're vibrating or moving on their own?
b/c that is what I feel and none of my friends ever get vibrating legs.

my legs go insane. once they had me running all over my friends house, and i could not for the life of me control them. even if im just sitting on the couch my legs will be literally aching, and move around as though they have minds of their own. good to know im not alone lol

that's not weed that you're smoking

Yes, I can't sleep at night and haven't been able to for a couple of months. I never used to have this problem I would just smoke a joint and then watch some tv before going to sleep. And now it doesn't matter how much I smoke, I still can't go to sleep, I don't get burnt out or anything. And I know that it has nothing to do with caffeine because I've gone all day with out pop, or coffee, or anything caffeinated, It's not stress, because I really have nothing to be stressed about rite now...
If anyone could maybe think of some reasons of what could be causing me to not be able to sleep anymore just reply to my e-mail address, that would be great.

Dude who is having problems sleeping. There are a variety of strains of marijuana.
To me it sounds like you have a sativa, light florally smelling strain.
You are looking for an indica. The dank skunky stuff.
That's the lights out strain!

Everyone feels something different. No two people feel exactly the same while they're high. It depends on your mood, personality, type of weed, environment(stress level) and even weight. I personally cannot close my eyes when I'm high or else I hear loud ringing and slightly painful vibrations in my head.