i started smokin weed since the 4th grade, n now i am in 8th.:-| n it makes me feel like a ninja, thas why i do it. but now i feel like its a nesecity, i know for a fact that you cant get addicted to weed like you can with meth or crack... the reason why crack is addictive is because of the chemicals in it, but weed isnt... im triyng to stop because lately there been a few problems with the police and me almost getting caught, and i wanna brake this weed habit. one of the reasons why i like it is couse it helps me get laid:-|;-) . but i feel like it is important. now that i think about it, ive spend over $500 on weed within these last 4 years, u know wat i could of bought with that? but no, i wasted it on weed, this is why i need advise, can any one help?

True weed may not be addicting but the feeling/high you get from it can be and this is what you are addicted to. I say find a healthier vice to take the place of your weed. Such as sport, school, video games etc. At the age of 14/15 you should not be worrying about having sex. Focus more on what you want to do with your life after school. Have a kid and  any dreams you have may very well be over.

just eat peanut butter lots of it and because it makes you sh*t you cant get fat off of it and you get addicted to it and you will forget about it another way is play video games but they must be easy other wise you smoke away the pain my mom used to be you but I gave her the same advice she wasnt sure at first im only 13 what do I know but she tried it and now shes changed her ways