Hi, I am a twenty five years old man. I have a problem that I am too ashamed of talking about. You see this is a sexual problem. Whenever I get in to a sexual intercourse I ejaculate sometimes before the intercourse and sometimes shortly after starting it. It caused me a lot of embarrassing situations. Could you suggest a solution for sexual hypersensitivity?

Hi, I can understand how the problem you are having affects you. It is known that a variety of genital issues caused by sexual intercourse appear with people that are suitable for this sort of problems. Some of these conditions are a reaction to an immunological hypersensitivity. Others, however, do not have an immunological problem related issues. This other kind of sexual hypersensitivity is directly caused by an individual. Actually, what happens is that an individual has a great consideration about the outcome of such intercourse. You should visit a doctor so that he can determine the cause of your problem and propose a treatment. Maybe the best therapy would be a psychiatric treatment, because sometimes the problem is in the head.

I have the same issue but have hadtwo instances where I did not seam to suffer with the issue. Both times I was sick and on medication. Whay did that appear to cancel the problem?