I've been sexually abused by my sister's boyfriend for almost two years and i've been verbally abused by my family for almost my whole life. I burst about a three weeks ago to my school social worker and she called DCF. My mom was the first to find out. She reacted normally (crying and asking why) but then a few days later she was indifferent. I was currently living in a substituion home for the moment and i didn't know how the rest of my family reacted, so i asked my mother what happened. She didn't say anything for a while and told me they were just shocked and that my sister's spouse was living with my brothers in the third aparment floor. What she didn't tell me, i had to find out the hard way.
I was to get clothes for a few weeks and was confronted by my sister. She accused me of lying just to get out of the house and to tell DCF that i was faking it. She told me i was ruing the family and her family (she has a 9 month daughter) and sweared me out and proclaimed i was dead to her before she stromed out. I was extremly shocked and hurt. i looked over to my mother and she didn't speak, looking the other way. From then, i knew that everyone else felt the same way. I later found out that i was to go back home but i has given the option of family theripy.
I have almost always been a bad kid and i've lied frequent times [nothing serious( skipping school, leaving the house, who had the last donut, ect.)] but i just couldn't believe that no one believed me about this. I don't know what to do IF i go back. I'm currently 16 and i will soon turn 17, and thats why DCF are having a hard time finding another place for me to live at.
So, my question is, what do i do when i've been sexually abused by a close family friend and they don't believe me and hate me even before i brought it up?

First, if you were abused in any manner I would go to the police. This is not a matter for DCF, it is a criminal matter.
Second, your mother is in denial.
Third, your sister is in denial.

Please, report this to the police. You do not need any family member to go with you to do this. What if it was your niece being abused by the boyfriend?

Please let us know how you are doing. We do care!

Let it be known to all the people you can trust. Don't be ashamed by some one's inappropriate and illegal behavior. It is not you, it is them as far as fault. Predators have a way of putting the guilt and blame on their victims. Good people will care, but don't panic. Get away from the weapons that have harmed you and start re-building, it is an uphill process. Find an outlet to take out your anger in a positive way. Maybe a sport or even a defense class or two. Prepare yourself to be healthy and put for hope in the future. Lies are destructive so try to avoid this. You will gain and grow from this evil experience. Good books are great for the heart and soul. We do care!

I Totally agree about what you are saying here. I have been in the same situation with my family being in denial because he was my mother's brother and pushing it under the rug pretending like it never happened. The Person who has molested me since I was at young age has threaten to kill me with a knife in front of his own mother and in any case if I had said one word to anyone. I still have a lot of anger towards him and my family for just pushing it under the rug. I honestly still have a hard time dealing with it but YOU WILL find some one that will genuinely care about you. I've through hell and back not being about to trust anyone because I was afraid that the person I tell this to will not believe me or be supportive but TRUST ME there will be someone out there. Be strong and focus on your future. I know it's rough but you are still young once you succeed then get your revenge because nothing is more important then your future.