Hello. Let's make this a long story short.

I've been in a relationship for six months... Cheated on him with my ex (though he doesn't know), now I'm seven weeks pregnant... Me and my boyfriend argue every day now. He left me today. Told he he'll be with when I get the abortion otherwise he's done with me... Over the relationship and wants nothing to do with me. He believes I've trapped him. Says he's asked around and every agrees. His family is pathetic and f*****g devils and they're telling him he's screwed his life over by messing with me. Before this he's done tried to leave me. Many times. Why? Idk. I guess I'm not that perfect... I mean, I agree, I've said some things in the past that could've given him the ideal that I was going to do so (trap him), BUT TRUST that was never my intentions. I don't feel comfy going through and abortion. I'm having nightmares just thinking about it... He claims that if I keep it I need to be ready for drama. I know I can do it alone... I think. But how?! I haven't told the other guy my situation cause I'm going with my heart thats its my current "man's" child... I'm so lost and alone. I still haven't told my father. I don't know what to do. Should I keep it? Should I abort it? PLEASE HELP! I'm becoming depressed and upset. HELP PLEASE!

Don't let anyone, especially your boyfriend who's threatening you with abandonment, force you into doing something that could potentially hurt you, physically, and emotionally. An abortion is a one way ticket, you can't ever undo it if you decide later that you shouldn't have done it. Someone who helped get you in this situation should stand with you no matter what your decision, if he loved you. Its a harsh reality, but you're going to find out sooner or later, that a boy who would threaten you with abandonment, is not someone who is going to stand with you after the abortion. This boy unfortunately does not love you, because real love is doing whatever it takes to take care of that person, to keep them safe, and keep anything bad from happening to them, not the one who strong arms you into doing it. Your boyfriend is not someone who has your or your baby's best interests at heart. He has already shown by his behavior that he is going to leave eventually anyway, as he's already shown he doesn't actually care for you or how something like this could affect you afterwards. It obvious to me that your heart is not 100% decided to go through with this abortion, so please wait, and speak with someone you can trust, who DOES have your best interests at heart, preferably your mother or father, or your religious leader, etc. And remember, this is not the end of the world, or your life, and you do have options. Adoption is a beautiful thing to do for someone who could not otherwise have their own child, and just one of the things you can do. There are endless organizations that will support you through this, just make sure they ate taking care of you, not trying to convince you to do something you are not comfortable with.

Honey, I just turned 18 years old on November 6th when I was 12 weeks pregnant. I am still pregnant, still happy, and on very shaky terms with the father. Keep your baby, please. You can do it. You will find a way, support will come to you. I say this as a woman dealing with the very same thing - do not do anything you do not want to do. 

Hi! I'm the person who made the post. My names Shanyn (Shan-in), THANKS SO MUCH! Trust when I say I don't want to go forth with anything he's telling me today. I believe what I'm going to do is NOT IMPOSSIBLE! I know many girls younger than me who've done it... Alone! And proud! I'm trying to reach out and get help. But it is very hard without the "man" who did it to you isnt there anymore! All because he feels he's been "trapped" or because he hasnt lived! I feel no one is hearing me! And I would love for someone to HEAR me. All in all... These responses are very helpful. Thank you!