Here's the thing, my sister is annoyed by EVERYTHING. The way i chew, the way i walk, the way i talk, the way i act, the way i do things, my attitude. but it's not just me she's annoyed with, it everyone. but she hates it more when my family does things she doesnt like. She will call us out on something ANYWHERE in front of ANYONE and she doesnt care. Also, my other sister has extreme anger problems. Like she is nice, but when she gets mad, she screams and embaresses me or whoever else she's with because she always has to be right and when you prove her wrong she screams and starts to lie. The other problem is she lies ALL the time and lies so much that she now believes her lies. I'm starting to feel troubled because I've been getting so angry when she asks us to stop doing something because everything I do she tells me to stop. I've been holding my anger in so much and I feel like I'm going to go insane if I don't get them to stop. Please someone tell me how to help them.

You did not say how old you or your sister is.
Some of this is a part of growing up. Other times in can be an underlying problem.
My advice is if you are in school try to convince your sister to speak to a school counselor or to an adult she has confidence in and trust.
If you are older (out of school) try to get your sister to go to some sort of counceling or visit her family doctor. She may be depressed or like I stated earlier have an underlying (may be medical) problem causing her to feel so angry.
Good luck.