I have problems with sore throat recently and I was told I might be having gonorrhea of the throat. I was surprised pretty much for I never thought that something like gonorrhea of the throat exist at all-I always thought it is some genital disease sexually transmitted. I mean is it possible that I could be having this gonorrhea of the throat condition and how I could deal with this.

It is very possibly that you have gonorrhea of the throat and also there is eye gonorrhea and it is sexually transmitted especially when having oral sex. I had this gonorrhea on throat once and I haven't had any symptoms except the sore throat with any pain and I remember I needed to give some secretion sample just to determine the right cause of the sore throat and I was prescribed some antibiotics that are also taken in treating Chlamydia and I advice you better check this out as fast as you can for if it is about gonorrhea of the throat it could easily be spread to the bloodstream this condition requires hospitalization and than the usual treatment prescribed is intravenous antibiotics.