I had sex with several partners in past two months. I am worried because my vaginal discharge is increased and I think that I might pick up STD somewhere. I had Chlamydia before, but I don’t think that this is it and I know that symptoms of gonorrhea are similar, so I am worried about gonorrhea. Are symptoms or gonorrhea same as for Chlamydia.

You have to be careful with this kind of sexual life. You should be worried and you are right the symptoms of gonorrhea are similar to those of Chlamydia. However, most of the women with gonorrhea are asymptomatic and the symptom that they usually have is increased vaginal discharge. I am not a doctor, but I know that other symptoms are: pain when urinating, lower abdominal or rectal pain, intermittent vaginal bleeding, pain or bleeding during intercourse, and fever. You should definitely see a doctor about it.