Hello, I am 20 years old guy and I am glad that I am on my own now. When I say that, I mean I am glad that I am separated from my father. I am just feeling a little guilty because he is on his own now, but that was his choice. He is an alcoholic, and life in that house was unbearable, and because of it, I left. Care to share some shameful drinking behavior experiences with me?

That is some serious thing, I tell you. I had problems with alcohol myself but I have never hurt anyone except myself. I have humiliated myself many times before I said it quits. You know the drill about my treatment. "The 12 steps program" doesn’t sound like much but it sure helped me. If it wasn't for the program I wouldn't have been sober for 5 years. My life is great now. I hope that better days come for your family too.