Hello, my wife has recently been complaining a bout these symptoms listed below: Light headed Throat feels swollen Unsure of her surroundings She doesn't have any headaches or anythings, but she's been recently complaining how she feels unaware or unsure of things, and feeling light headed, and constantly tired in mornings. Help please.

how old is your wife? Some of these symptoms do sound like they are connected with age-related diseases such as Alzheimer's or parkinson's - mainly the disorientation symptom. Also, the fact that she told you she feels unsure about fammiliar things and that she's unsure of her surroundings. This is of course based just on the symptoms you listed, and I'm telling you this not knowing your wife's age, so you should take my guess with a bit of reserve and if you can, take your wife to a general physician who will be able to look into these symptoms much closer than I am,

Wish you and your wife all the best,

Nicole

Her age is 26

Well, then her age alone rules out conditions like Alzheimer's or Parkinson's. However, disorientation, lightheadedness and tiredness still are symptoms of something being not quite right in your wife's nervous system. Sometimes even thyroid gland problems - which are way more often in women - can cause similar symptoms - I'd advise you to check thyroid hormone levels as well. Either way, like I said before, it's only guessing until she sees a doctor and you really don't want to guess when all this might be something easily treatable. Nicole