I am a 23 year old man. Around 6 months ago I started to feel unwell, light-headed, constantly tired, no energy, headaches.

I went to the doctor and he took blood tests and said that they all came back clear, I had a chest x-ray and that also cameback clear, and an ECG no problems.

He said that my blood pressure was high so prescribed me medication to lower it.

These made me feel slightly better but definately not back to normal.

After a few weeks off work, I returned and have been struggling through every day for months now.

My Grandfather dies because of a blood clot in his lungs (he had a condition where his blood was too thick and was clotting), and recently my Father nearly died from the same problem. I am starting to wonder if that could be what is causing my problems?

Also I have had chronic heartburn for the last few years.

Any ideas anyone?

u still having these headaches???? i do to..****...be glad to talk with you about these disabling headaches

this sounds very similar to how I've been feeling the last year. I'm a 24 year old male with identical symptoms to yours, I mean exactly identical. I haven't gone to a doctor yet because, well, I'm poor. But I think the problem might be my diet (mainly too much caffiene and too little iron?)or stress level. I'm working on trying to change both; drinking less coffee, eat more meat, take some dietary supplements, and slow down and relax more.

I'll let you know how it goes, but could you also let me know if you've found anything that helps? Or even if you share some of these factors?

I am glad but sad for all of you that I am not alone in these feelings...so any suggestions that you find, please let us know. I am a 30 female and have had these symptoms for 2 years now. It all started when I came home from a cruise to the carribean. I came home very dizzy, nauseas. I had to get a shot just to stop the nausea. The dizzy went on for 2 months(meclazine is my friend). Then it just turned to constant pressure across the bridge of my nose and waking with a light headache everyday. Then around 10:30(I can tell you went its 10:30 by the way I feel) I get another bout of nausea. I eat, it helps some. Then around 1:30 another bout, so I eat something again. All thru these feelings, I feel lightheaded and pass out feeling at times. I have had 2 CTs of my sinuses, take nose sprays, MRI, diabetes test, thryoid test, mineral and vitamin tests done. NOTHING IS WRONG. I drink Airborne everymorning to boost my immunity. I take B Complex pills for extra energy. I also went to a chiropractor and opthomologist and nothing. I am really sick of being chronic and starting every new day feeling like this. I have been reading others postings and am wondering about gall bladder disease. I do also get pain in my right lower side at times and the neusea seems worse at times right before a bowel movement feeling comes on. I am a mom of 3 and I can't feel like this. I am a waste to my kids.

I have been experiencing the exact same symptoms myself. I am 18, a senior in high school. At first I thought that these symptoms were some kind of anxiety attack, and at times just stopping to calm down would help. However, I just recently found this site http://www.cfs-healing.info/symptoms.htm about ME/CFS. Could this be the cause of all of this?

amcbutterflies, it sounds like you might be experiencing an ulcer in your duodenum(part of your stomach) look up peptic ulcer in wikipedia for more info. That is pretty easy and cheap to treat. your other symptoms might be depression of your immune system related to the infection. I would talk to a doctor about it. I have similar symptoms, but not the dizzyness, and am trying to figure it out. I have a sharp pain periodically on the right side of my body just below my ribcage, and random tiredness, often before I use the bathroom. i figure its either a gallstone or some sort of ulcer. I am going to buy some health insurance on monday, and go see a doctor, and see what he says. I'll post the info.

my sister had these symptoms and she went to the doctor and she had helicobacter its has to do with a bug in your stomach that everyone has and it makes u feel like that it also gives u ulcers which gives u the really bad intergestion.

Hi I was reading what you have wrote and i find it helpfull for my boyfriend of 7 yrs. his blood seems to clot quilkly and it makes me wonder. He has similar symptoms as yours but he also gets blured vision and numbing in his limbs. Believe me weve been in the Er many of times and many different doctors. Something that might help you ... They told my boyfriend that because he has constipation that might be why. In your situation maybe? They now have him taking like benefiber maybe that could help. Another thing he worries about is death all the time and developed anxiety and if something like what happend to your grandfater and then your father could play a huge role on how you feel. My boyfriend lost his father and developed many of these problems and went to the doctors for X- rays mri ekg strees tests heart monitors. Also does your blood presure drop and do you feel light headed? our email is _[removed]_
Shannon and Frank

I was having very similar problems until i cleaned out my system. I went and had a calonic. Not at all painful and lasts about 45 minutes. It seems to help on many levels. I think even a good cleansing program would probably help if your afraid of a calonic. I go 2-3 times per year and have been feeling so much better. I no longer need anti-depressants either.

Most men do not need to take an iron supplement. This is because men do not lose blood each month as women do. BEFORE taking iron, you should be absolutely positive that you need it, because too much iron can cause some severe organ failures.

Colonic treatments will help if your colon is full, but I do not know how much it will help with fatigue and headaches -- especially if one's diet is not as high in nutrients as it should be.

Cut back (or out) caffiene, eat a high fiber, low fat diet rich in fruits and vegetables (and whole grains too.)

Take a twenty minute walk each day.

Hope each of you feels better soon.

**edited by moderator**

most of us do not drink water and there for have high blood pressure from thicker blood. Water along with a good diet can help us all. I know by drinking a good amount of water every day I feel much better. K owning this I still do not drink. We seem to work and play without it much of the time as adults. Please check with our doctors for a good all over before and after you start, so you can see the difference just plain water can do. Not magic just remembering to drink from the facet again

Hi I'm a fifteen year old female and I have these symptoms of being tired ALL THE TIME I get migraines almost everyday and on rare occasions I will feel light headed. I need someone to tell me what the heck is wrong with me cause my mom yells at me when I complain about tiredness and headaches all the time and she thinks it's just me trying to get out of my responsibilties, so I need to know what to do!!!! Thanks!!! :-)

hi... iam 20 yr old male... i was suffering the same problems... this may sound very stupid and odd... but you must must must drink over 2 litres of water a day!!!!! ... And if this does not help you need to take pramin.. to help with nausea... this feeling is the worst in the world i know... but you have to try and fight it !!!!

Guys I get have been feeling the same way for awhile. I also have high blood pressure which I think contributes alot to these symtoms...I never really felt this bad until recently though. I was also diagnosed with lyme disease about a year ago. I think this is a major contributing factor to symptoms like these.

for about 4yrs...i have been suffering with a debilitating illness that i can not get any answers to. pressure in the back of my head, very lightheaded, flu like feeling,loose my balance very easily. in the past, i always had the room spinning symptoms with nausea but lately i have had a longer bout of all of the above except the spinning. i went to an ent....everything ok with him. had a ct (without contrast)...everything ok again. it is getting more frequent in episodes. my dr is calling my condition vestibular neuritis but i'm not so sure. i recently got family medical leave for this illness. i just want to know what it really is and get it fixed. would an mri be more diagnostic as far as ruling out any serious problem? my blood pressure always runs low, i exercise routinely and am in good health,,,,other than this thing...any ideas?