My ex and I had sex a little more than 2 weeks ago. She is on birthcontrol pills, and we didn't use a condom. I did pull out (I know, not reliable).

She told me yesterday that she's been feeling sick in the mornings, but didn't go into more detail.

The big problem here is that she said she didn't want me to worry about the situation, and therfore wouldn't tell me when she knows for sure. The doctor at her college said that a pregnancy test wouldn't be accurate for another two weeks (when she should have her period) She has been stressed a bit lately, which may cause her period to be late.

The problem is that she won't talk to me. She won't answer my calls or text messages, and her friend promised that she wouldnt allow me to contact her. I'm in a wreck because I can't even talk to her to get more information, like how often she's getting sick, who/when she's slept with someone else. I need to be able to talk to her, but she doesn't want me to be involved because I have so many other things that I need to worry about (school and whatnot)

I need a way to talk to her! Any advice would be appreciated.

Birth control pills are 98-99% effective when taken CORRECTLY, but as a man you cannot know if she takes them correctly.

Your best bet to be sure YOU are protected is to use a condom, not glamourous, but effective.

It would be unlikely for her to be pregnant and use BC pills.