Hey guys
Okay so from 2 days ago until today, my girlfriend saw blood in her underwear after we had some "fun". I fingered her with 2 fingers and then my penis was exposed to her vagina after. We were "dry humping" while naked (Sorry I don't really know the terms) and the tip of my penis was wet and so was her vagina. Right before I came, I backed up and nothing got around her vaginal area(This all happened two days ago). Then last night in my car, we were doing the same thing. Right before I came, I got off of her and I came onto her leg. I was positive that nothing got inside her but were both scared that it did. Can someone please explain what the blood means. Thanks a lot

You can still become pregnant from pre cum. As for why she was bleeding it could have been you were too rough. Although it wouldn't last two days. Is she on birth control? Perhaps that's the reason, sometimes birth control can mess with a girls period and make her bleed at off times. All you can do is wait until her next expected period and take a pregnancy test.

Im sure its all good