Hi, I found out that I am infected with HPV. I am 25 years old male, and it’s hard even to think about giving up physical contact, but if that’s what I have to do, I will do it. Any suggestion?

Hi, I found out three months ago that I’m infected with human papillomavirus. I talked to my doctor and to some other infected girls, and they all told me the same thing. HPV will probably not be transmitted during sex if you use a condom, but it could be! That is the worst thing, that condom does not cover the whole area, and paplomavirus could be passed on to partner by that little uncovered part of genitals. I didn’t have physical contact since I found out about that. I gave up dating until I found a solution that won’t make any harm to the other people. Whatever you decide, don’t forget to tell your partner that you are infected before any physical contact! That is something you really have to do. HPV is a serious disease that often leads to cancer in women. There are too many people who suffer from it, and we should try not to make this number even bigger.