I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years now, and it just seems like his sex drive just keeps increasing over the years. i cant take it anymore. im 4 months pregnant and he wants to have sex 24/7. if i turn him down he gets mad at me and will end up masterbating. he wakes me up constanly in the middle of the night humping and touching me. then when he masterbates, he always wants to touch me and it annoys me!!! my boobs HURT! while i was gone for a weekend, he ordered $50 worth of porn, and to me, porn is a BIG no, no. i see porn as cheating. sure, he's not doing the girl, but he's still watching and masterbating to a different girl whose not me. he's cheated on me 3 times by having sex with 3 different girls, and i think it was because i didnt give it up to him as much as HE wanted. everytime i talk to him about it, he just gets mad, and it goes in one ear and out the other. i tell him he's addicted but he just laughs at me. i dont know what to do anymore. i dont want to leave him over sex. i love him, and we're gonna have a family now. can somebody please help me, cause i am seriously lost here... thanks.

It sounds like your boyfriend is being extremely inconsiderate when it comes to your feelings and wellbeing. He should be catering to your every need right now, not demanding sex when it makes you uncomfortable.

Maybe you should ask yourself what kind of relationship do you want? If you want a grown up relationship then it sounds like he needs to get some help. Relationships are about working together and when your pregnant your boyfriend should be supporting you and certainly not disturbing you when your sleeping (it's hard enough to get to sleep when your pregnant as it is!!).

He sounds incredibly selfish, it sounds like you need to give him his options...

1) he seeks help re a possible sex addiction and starts being a lot more respectful
2) he carries on as he is....you leave him.

I know I make it sound simple, but you deserve so much better, please open your eyes!

Good luck!

Hi honey! Sexual addiction has just started coming out of the closet - so to speak - due to the show on MTV! Just like any other addiction, it is from a need! It is a need of a connection or not knowing HOW to deal with emotions! MANY addicts have questionable back grounds of abuse, neglect, feelings of inadequacy etc. It sounds "silly" in some way to say that men are addicted to sex! But it IS a real problem! You are hurt because he is looking at you as an object not as the mother of his child and his partner in life! And also honey it is NOT your fault, that HE decided to cheat on you! That is HIS cross to bare!

I have to say that for men - who are more physical and sensory then we are - work out their troubles via outward expression! Not like women - for the most part - who hurt and talk about it, men hurt and react about it! So that can be either by drinking, fighting, drug abuse, or masturbation etc. What he HAS to realize here is that you are NOT an object to be "Attacked" you DESERVE to be away for the night and NOT worrying about "What is he OR who is he doing?!" it is not fair! So you HAVE to sit him down, or better yet write your feelings down, and really get out on paper how you feel about what he is doing to you!

Tell him to watch the show - Dr. Drew (something like that) - it was even on Oprah the other day! And tell him that he DOES need help and it is NOT your fault! And this is so serious that if he doesn't get help, OR if he touches you inappropriately again you WILL leave him! Because - just like with any other addiction - IF you stay and take it, they will keep giving it and giving it! And your threats and promises fall on deaf ears, becasue they know that you wont do a thing! I have a feeling there is something BIG going on with him to bring out such animalistic behaviour - such as stress about his job, or perhaps the baby etc. He NEEDS to get this off his chest! So be prepared to LISTEN! And get everything out on the table! Because you have to be open and honest with him, and you have to give him the same opportunity to do the same back OK? Please let me know how you make out! And I wish you good luck and health!

i am going to give you advice from someone that this has happened to before. LEAVE HIM! my bf of 7 years would cheat on me ALL THE TIME! and when I say all the time I really mean all the time. This fool told me he thinks he has a sex addition and wanted to stay with me. If he really did wand wanted to stay with me, he would have gotten some help. He refused to get to therapy for it. WHATEVER! I thought he was going to stop and thinking he would change....he never did. To the point he was still cheating and got some girl that he doesnt even like pregnant and thats his 1st child. PLEASE!!! I'm sry to tell u this but hes gonna keep cheating cuz he thinks he can get away with it. LEAVE! dont waste as much time as I did.

Hey, so I'm sixteen and almost nine months pregnant now, and when me and my Babydaddy got together I was a virgin, and he informed me that he was a sex addict. I thought nothing of it at first, except the worry that he made cheat on me. Until later in my pregnancy when I would get awfully tired all the time, and all he wanted was sex, CONSTANTLY. I began to feel like maybe he had been using me for sex all along, and started feeling very insecure. He would hump me in the middle of the night when he wanted some, and I would yell at him because, HELL! I'm pregnant and aggitated and he's aggravating me! When I turned him down for sex he would get angry and end up jerking off beside me but would continuously wake me up by touching me and asking for me to touch him. I became more stern, and talked to him often about how this made me feel, and it stopped happening so much. He kinda started getting the picture, that "no means no." But, I'm about ready to have my baby boy, and he still does that occasionally. I've begun to expect it, but still haven't stopped being stern. However, he has never cheated on me. Throughout our entire relationship I have told him it was one of few things I would never tolerate, and he says he loves me and only me and would never do anything like that that would cause him to lose me. So although I thought at first, maybe you and I were in the same situation, if my boyfriend had EVER or EVER does cheat on me, I would leave his ass in a heartbeat, no matter how much I love him, or that we're about to have a family together. Because I seen my mom go through all of that, and it never worked out if the man can't stay faithful. Once a cheater always a cheater.