I've noticed how different I became after my and I broke up. We've known each other for 2 years but it feels like I've known him longer than that. When we met we became very close. I told him that I liked him but he said he had a gf so I decided to just be his friend. Soon we became best friends and I pretended that I didn't like him anymore. A couple days later after he broke up with his gf,he told me that he liked me. But I refused to tell him the truth. I didn't want the boundary that we had to break. We been friends for year. The next year, I couldn't hold it in any longer. So I finally told him. We went out for 4 months but then we broke because he said that him and his parents had to move to Queens next month. But it's been a whole month and he didn't leave. I was dieing to be with him again. I asked him when he was leaving but he told me he didn't know. About an hour later,I asked him if we could go back out and he told me he'll think about it. The next day I saw him with another girl. I also herd a rumor saying that he doesn't like me any. more. I cried for 3 months before he left. It's been a whole year now and I'm in love with him. I speak to him on fb once I a while. But not all the time. This February he told me that wanted to see me and he asked me for my address but i couldn't allow visitors. I've been crying overvhim for 2 years now and no matter how hard I try to getvover him I can't. It's just that he was so different from every one else. And he was also my first boyfriend . He listened to me and understood me and respected me for who I am. There's so much more. We loved each other. Now when I speak to him it sounds like he misses me. I thought that the less his around is the modeled I'm over him but the more he's gone is the more I love him. I feel like withourlt him I can't breath. He's the first person that comes to my mind everyday. I'm not ready to be in love but it just happened. What should I do?

If he actually respected you he would have told you the truth. He wouldn't just leave u hanging there if he actually cared for u. you should get over, there are so many better guys out there