My Husband and I have one little one and a very interesting relationship. I have been a SAHM for 1.5 years. My hubby has said that my job is taking care of our little one and his is working to pay the bills. I have no problem with that. I do have a problem with him getting angry, saying that I am lazy and that I need to get a job. Now, every time I find one, he doesn't like it so it goes to the way side. He goes from being a complete sweet heart and willing to do anything for us to a complete jerk spewing some of the nastiest things out of his mouth. He can be controlling at times and we have talked and argued over these things time and time again (not in front of our little one). I am not one to be walked over in anyway and he knows this; but he feels as though I am competing against him to be top dog in the family. I am not trying to be top anything, but an equal and we have talked about this as well.

Now, I believe I am expecting and he saw the pregnancy test before I got it hidden away. He sent me a text that said: "Did you see if you are pregnant? I pray to f*cking god that you are NOT. Cause if only if we are going to ever have sex again is gonna be with protection only."

The next night we stayed up talking for hours and seemed to make head way. The next morning and day we had "relations" 3 times without protection. Already expecting, not much else to say about that.

I haven't said either way to him about number 2 and I am debating wither or not to. I have considered leaving for a while with our little one and thinking about our relationship. I think if we are gone for a while, either we will see that we are meant for one another or we will realize that we are better off going our own ways. I am having a hard time with this and I think if I did tell him I am expecting, he will be thrilled. He has been wanting me to get pregnant again for the last year and I have been saying we needed to wait. Now I thought we were both ready and... I am just plain confused.

What do you all think?

To mention: It isn't bad to the point of having to leave due to abuse or anything. If it was, I wouldn't be confused, but gone. It is normal bickering over either normal or not so normal subjects. Nothing crazy. Just enough to be unhappy at times (all marriages at times I suppose go through it). :-D

To tell, or not to tell? That is the question.

i say take your kid and leave for a bit and if he asks for u back tell him while your gone away to think he HAS to go to couples cousnsaling and let your counsiler handle it 2 see ifyouur husband should get any other counsiling