Me ad my husband have been marriage for 2 years. Our relationship on and off. We don't live together because we have so much arguments. We still see each other 5 days a week. I found out that i am 3 months pregnant. I am not ready to have children, but thing happens. I told my husband that i am going to keep it because we got abortion one time, this my second time so i don't want to do that again. My husband has 3 kids with his ex wife. They are still very little 2, 4 and 7. His family texted him and told him to leave me because if he stay with me, his life will be ruined by me. They told him, only that way so i will go get abortion. They really have no heart at all. Im depressed. The truth is my husband left me. He didn't care for me anymore. I have no job and I'm pregnant. Im still looking for job, but he still didn't care for me. What should i do? I really don't want to do anything to my little baby that growing in my stomach. Please help me what should i do is best?

Hey, I am so sorry to hear that. I might have a similar situation. I am 13 weeks pregnant and my husband and I are having such big fights. This will be our first. He is constantly threatning to leave me. Its hard because my pregnancy is so difficult on me. A pregancy should be a happy time in a couples life. My husbands family tell him to leave me all the time. They have absolutely no heart what so ever. I never imagined getting a divorce while pregnant. I cry alone because I dont want anyone to see my pain. At this point I don't really know. I do love him, I care for him. Stay strong hunnie. Be strong for the baby. Everytime I shed tears I tell myself be strong the baby will bring you joy.

Not trying to be labeled by my request but I am a recovering Agoraphobic that also has three daughter that live at home with me. I do well for myself and make good money and have always had a good paying job. Were I struggle is I am unable to do a lot of things people take for granted like budget and I find myself forever behind because I have not opened a piece of mail in 2 1/2 years. What I am lacking is help, not looking for a girlfriend or a maid. Just looking for someone who is struggling as well and hoping that together we could use each other as a crutch but actually adult conversation as well as I need a friend. If you got to know me, you would know I am sincere and genuine in my intentions. I'm just putting it out there as another option, too risky people will say but depends on your situation and time frame to find out that I am harmless and really just need someone as much as they might need me...