Hello every one! I am facing a big issue from the start of my marriage. Me and husband are married for three years and from the start we had issues in our sexual life. He was never into having sex, kissing, touching or cuddling. Even he declared that he want to have sex only once a week,  I tried a lot of times to do it with the week but mostly he use to reject the idea and only very few times we use to have sex. And more surprisingly he never use to come to me to have sex, it was always me going to him. I got highly disturbed from this attitude and never asked him for sex for one month and he was not bothered by this. I am really confused why would a normal guy wouldn't like to have sex with his wife who he dated for 6 months and loved her and then got married to her. I am an attractive person and i don't know why my husband is not into me. I told this thing to two of my friends and they said might be my husband is not into girls or might be he is gay and he don't know it. I don't know what to think. But i have never seen my husband enjoying sex or seen him feeling the urge to have sex. I need ti know what is this? why is he doing this? what wrong with him?

He just might have a hard time showing affection or be insecure in himself. I don't want to say he is gay because I had an ex who turned out to be gay and we didn't have the problem you do. We had a sex life but it was a lot of doggy style. I think he just has trouble showing affection but there is still a chance your friends are right. I do think you should talk to him and tell him how you feel. Also look into getting counseling
It should help

We did that doggy style twice and my husband loved it. That was the first time i ever saw him enjoying the sex. But then i said i don't like it and we never had it. Yes you can be right, he might be shy or insecure. But the point is who can i know that? Might be my friends are right but then again they are my friends and they are just watching the whole scene from one perspective,which i don't want. I have talked to him a lot and a lot of times on this topic but he just don't answer properly once he said that i am sexually frustrated. He says this is what he is and if i am not happy i can leave him. But I love him and wanted to be happy with him. He don't want to discuss any thing with anyone, so how can i consult a counselor. And i don't know if we have a lot of counselors in my city, but i am thinking to consult a psychiatrist.  

Yeah he seems like he's just a really closed off and refined person. And the sad thing is that you wont be able to tell what's going on until he says it.

How can you change or help a closed off person to be normal.

Hey even I m facing similar problem. Mine is also a love marriage. We also knew each other for a long time b4 we got married. We both love each other but my husband also lacks a sex drive... Just the difference is he thinks sex is not for recreation but for procreation so he only wants to have sex with me during only those most fertile 2-3 days of the month... irony is both of us  are doctors so we use medical aspect and he correctly calculates the days and just have sex those days because he is keen to have kids. We are married for more than a year now but still i have failed to change his outlook towards sex. we have discussed on this issues so many times, fought over so many times and now i m fed up.. He openly admits "ya i dont feel like having sex otherwise.. What can i do?? not that i don't love you or i have interest in someone else but i dont find any reason to have sex just like that!"

I even told him to discuss this his friends as he thinks I m over-interested. But dont u think monthly3-4 times is unusually low.. It was never more immediately after marriage a well. He refuses to discuss this anyone else.. My husband is fat but his sperm count and sperm motility etc is normal indicating probably he doesnt have any hormonal problem then what is it that restrains him from sex????? I m just confussed... He is not ready to go for any councelling as well...

argggg!!!! I wonder whats wrong with men now a days! ... Can't they act a little normal.