13dpo- i took a dollar store pregnancy test and got a negitive. 14dpo: started bleeding at 3o"clock in the morning. Woke up.. Panties ruined. 15dpo: Still bleeding with a medium flow 16dpo: Took another pregnancy test it was negivitve. (I took the test cause i heard implantation bleeding could be medium and last like two days) 17dpo: light bleeding 18dpo: spotting. 19dpo-25dpo- felt compleatly normal 26dpo- took another pregnancy test, but i dont think i held it in the pee long enough (in a cup) i only dipped it in for like 7secs. It was negitive. Now im about to start my 2nd period since then and my boobs are sore. i know its like 2% chance im pregnant. Why am i soooo worried?

Hi Guest,

I think your worried that you've miscarried but from sounds of it you havent. If you get a moodcup or something relating to it then they increase your chances of getting pregnant quite a bit.

Good luck and baby dust to you!

Oh no... Im worried that i am pregnant. Not worried that i miscarried. I am deffinatly not ready for a baby. I was just wondering if this is enough to prove i am not pregnant.