I am doing masturbation from 7 - 8 years.
Now i am going to getting married very soon....
Most of the time following questions comes into my mind:

1. Whether i will be able to get pregnant in near future?
2. Is masturbation reducing my sex power?
3. Is masturbation effects on women’s conceiving power.

Please answer my queries....

Thanks

• I am 27 year old and going 2 get married soon in next 2-3 months. I m masturbating since 10-11 years. Average 5-6 times a week regularaly . From last 4-5 years i m facing follwoing problems and side effects of masturbation.... 1) my memory power is wekened 2) I m feeling very lazy whole day 3) loss of eye power 4) I cant concentrate well 5) forgetting things in very short period 6) bubbling while talking, no free talk 7) large amount of back pain 8) feeling stressed and tired most of the times in a day and from last 1-1-1/2 years i m facing follwoing problems 1) premature ejaculation/ejaculation before penetration 2) my penis is not getting errected 100% 3) if it gets errected cant stay long in 20-25 seconds and i cant penetrate 4) less sexual desire 5) my skin is looking like a 40 year old man 6) my eyes gone deep and there is no shine in it 7) total loss of confidence I m afraid 1) am I able to satisfy my wife 2) am i able to pregnent her or to be a father 3) premature ejaculation, may be cause of nerve damage. all this is because of masturbate ? or something else i need answer engenly and any solution to overcome these problems Yet today..... I havent been able to stop masturbate

i am doing masturbation from 7-8 years. is masturbation effects on my conceiving power now i am 25 year marride women.