hiya there iv finnised CLOMID 5 days ago 30/4 5 day course 50mg after 5 days i got lower back pain and crampy pain on my both legs odd headachs is this a sign of ovulation this is my 2nd round of CLOMID and i hope it works as i am ttc.i also have had 5 months of no period and after starting clomid period has cum back 2 mormal within the 28 days i would get a period which probley last 4 around 4-5 days.i am also very dry down below so i read about PRE-SEED which i am using now and againe when we have sex is the most time we use it does any1 knw why dis pain happens thanks

I know when I ovulate I almost have the same symptoms of my period. Cramping on one side, leg cramps. You vaginal fluid is what tells you when you ovulate. It looks like egg white. Clear, stretchy fluid. Also have sex every other day not everyday.