Hi, my name is maisie, I am 13 years old, I’m not sure how much I weigh, im 5’4, everyone in my family are over weight, but I get judged by my weight, and I just love food... I can go a while without eating and I’m trying to watch my food intake because my diet is fine, I love fruit and vegetables, I love to exercise but I can be lazy and summer is in a few months and I’m trying to get toned because at the moment I am very curvy. If anyone has any websites or anything I can use to help tone up or lose weight, or any exercise plans, that would be deeply appreciated.

While I spent most of my life overweight, I also consumed that time deficient to lose weight. Taking the steps to doing so, though, all time seemed overwhelming.

The strategy focuses on counting carbohydrates , while still acquire sufficient protein and healthy fats. It's also broken up into 4 phases: Phase one authorize 20 grams of net carbs a day, and it grow with each phase later that.

1. Breakfast: a few piece of bacon and two eggs sprinkled with low-carb cheese.
  2. Lunch: a salad with lots of veggies and homemade ranch dressing.
  3. Dinner: chicken with a big mix of veggies like mushrooms, peppers, and onions.
  4. Snacks: cheese sticks or Atkins candies.