hey guyz, I'm from CANADA, Toronto. And I'm 22 years old, I was starting this BAD things like falling sperms when I was 13 years old So I had 10 years experience So please 'I am just Requesting you that please don't do this BAD THINGS it causes harmful to your body, falling SPERMS Everday can DESTROY and DECREASE your BODY ENERGY level and also some harmful side effect to your SKIN, and e permanent effect to you MEMORY. And when this VICTIMS started to affecting you then it will be Most DANGEROUS for Your Health, So I warne you that please don't do that BAD THINGS, I know that it is very ENJOYABLE but it is also DESTROYABLE.

I dont think this is proved

I think he may be the only one. Perhaps he should be in a museum.

I started at 10 and did it at least once a day until I was 19 when found a girl who liked to do me as many times as she could get up in a day. Usually about 15 or 16 times. I'm still doing it at 77 and I have plenty of energy and most people think I look 20 years younger than I am. If that's the side effect on my skin that he's talking about, I like it.

What is the solution for this.who can i neglect the attraction of girls. I want to leave this habbit but i cant,because the attractiond of girls

Do yoga and meditation in morning

I had started shakeing penis plz to not to avoid

i have also attracted to my sis and she is also ihave raped her many times she will also dont tell that now she is my second wife and we had a baby we live happily together iam lived in uk

Strong up your mind ,don't let it control you .That's it !Or became a sanyasi

Health Guru
None of you know what your talking about and just want something to blame because your ashamed to admit that masturbation as normal as it is for every person to do it feels good!

Masturbation will not affect your health.
Masturbation will not affect your strength.
Masturbation will not affect your mind.
Masturbation will not affect your memory.
Masturbation will not affect your skin.
Masturbation will not affect your energy levels.
Masturbation will not affect your eye sight.
Masturbation will not cause joint pain.
Masturbation will not affect your ability to have kids later in life.

Masturbation is normal for every one and is a very good way to relieve stress and help you sleep if done before going to sleep.

No dude youre so ignorant

Health Guru
It's not me that's ignorant in this it's all of you lot simply because you think it's shameful!
Read njoynlifes earlier post, I will also confirm exactly what he says being a 50+ male that started masturbating at around the age of 11and still letting my wife pleasure me as many times as she can get me hard with intercourse or masturbation day/night, I'm also told I look a lot younger for my age than I am.