Is there anyone to help me out with this significant ulna nerve damage I’m suffering for days now? I actually felt five days ago and have this elbow numbness with tickling from my little finger up to my shoulder. So is there anybody who experienced such significant ulna nerve damage to give me some info about this ulna nerve in general. Thanks

It must be a terrible pain I know for I’ve experienced it. But I simply never had some specific treatment for my doc told me just to leave it that way and the pain will go by itself. I never believed it but the pain really has gone by its own. You know this ulna nerve damage is very common for the ulna nerve is the only nerve in human anatomy that’s not hidden it passes from the shoulder across the outer side of the elbow down to the little finger. So according to its position ulna nerve controls fingers moving and the sensations of the little finger and part of the ring finger as well as a part of the palm. So as you see the ulna nerve is very vulnerable for its position it’s very easy to hit your elbow and than squeeze the ulna nerve, sometimes this damage is more severe than usually but even in this case it is advised to let it go away by itself. Only in cases of chronic pressure that causes constant pain the surgery is advised for otherwise this condition may lead to permanent nerve damage. This is usually in case of arthritis or bones fracture and in such cases the surgery might be of vital importance.