13 months ago I tripped and fell on some broke concrete sidewalk while walking my dog at night. I injured my right elbow from the fall. Since then I have had surgery to reposition my ulna nerve, but the pain persist. I continue to have swelling of my right arm, no sensation in my pinky and part of my ring finger. I suffer from sever headaches, shoulder and neck aches. I am uable to lift anythig over 2-3 pounds with my right arm and still have spasm in my elbow (painful) and cannot extendmy arm to a straight position. My physical therapist says I've plateaued and there is nothing more he can do for me.

My surgeon said it would get better in time, but it hasn't. Are there any more options that I can try to stop the aches and pain,and regain complete usage of my arm? HELP!

hi there i would advice you to go and see your local doctor and see what painkillers he can give you.and she or he if there anything else you can do for you arm to become better in use

You may want to consider asking your surgeon for more testing. If he does not comply, see another hand specialist/surgeon. You may also check out Dupuytrens syndrome. Good luck. msfry rn