Hello friends. My mom died from the heart attack when I was 7 years old. My aunt died from the heart attack when I was 19 years old. I guess that this has to do a lot about the family, right? Maybe I am the next one who can have it. But the problem is because I don't know anything about this, I don't know is there any possibility to recognize hear attack warring signs indeed? If I can, I really hope that you can help me. So, please tell me how to recognize heart attack warning signs? Thanks in advance. 

Hey there. Sure that you can recognize them very easily. But most of the warring sings are exactly like when you are having a flu. That means that you have a fever, you are feeling weak, you think that you will faint down and you have those horrible headaches. One of the most important and more often sing is when you have sharp chest pain and in that case you can lose your breath. It is important to call your doctor or 911 immediately because you should not wait more than 5 minutes. Those first minutes are really important. Bye. 

Good day. Thank you for telling me this so quick. The main problems is that I have flu very often and I have never thinking about this like I am having heart attack. I never have had this sharp pain that everyone tells that it is the best way to recognize a heart attack, so that is why I was thinking that I am safe from it. True, I had some headaches and I was feeling like I am going to faint, but this also can happen because of the stressful life, right? Sometimes I really think that there is no reason for me to be worried, but I can't help it...

Hey. Look, there is always a solution if you don't know how to do this. I suppose that you have a cardiologist who you trust, right? Well, go to visit him, talk to him and tell him what bothers you. I am pretty sure that he is going to give you some good advice how to do this, what to eat, how to behave in your life. Also, you should know that this doesn't mean that you can prevent something that is going to happen to you, but chances are bigger if you do something about this. Don't be afraid to ask. 

I also do believe that the person who can help you the most is your cardiologist. But generally some signs you cannot ignore. If you are having chest discomfort, if you are swelling a lot, if you are nauseous and you have some light headiness this can be a sing. Also, you might have some other types of discomfort at the rest of your body, such are your arms, jaws, bones, etc. Those all are the signs that you cannot ignore.  And if you start to feel weak, take one aspirin and call your doctor immediately. Good luck and I hope that you have learn something.