Sometimes i worry about having a heart attack. When i wake up and start walking my i notice my heart beating fast. I get chest pains in the morning and evening and sometimes a heart palpitation. I often have tight troat and pressure on head too. I think i have anxiety because i experience lots of anxiety symptoms.

Im a 21 year old male and i used to work out alot so i'm in pretty good shape. I have only smoked like 10 packs of cigarettes in my life. Hardly done any drugs exept for some weed/alchohol every now and then. I had ECG done 4 times and doctors always said there was nothing wrong. Had 3 doctors listen to my heart and lungs, had blood test 3 times and X-ray of my chest twice. All were fine and doctors couldn't find anything. All these tests happened in the last 2 months because i went to the hospital with possibly anxiety symptoms/panic attack.

The chest pains im most worried about i get them most days... should i be worried about having a heart attack or is it just my anxiety thats fooling me?? I thought i had my anxiety under control but still getting chest pains every now and then. If really need to get my anxiety under control and get on with my life... Anyone else experiencing similair symptoms and could it all be anxiety related??

Any help is much appreciated.

Someone awnser please? :-(

anyone on this forum?

hi, i also have problems with anxiety. your chest pains could be down to anxiety i also have experienced them in the past and have had similar experience to you. im not sure how my anxiety over heart attacks calmed down i still have them but not to the extent i did previously. i not able to help much at this point but just want you to know your not on your own

hey thanks for reply! i hope it's just anxiety because the chest pains are driving me crazy. Did u also have left arm pain with anxiety? I have that alot. What did u do to lessen your anxiety? Take medication?