I think I am having yeast infection or STD. I feel itching in my pubic region and it started to peeling. However I don’t have vaginal discharge. Itching all around vagina and peeling around pubic hairs. Is it possible that I picked up something from my boyfriend?
I am 17 years, and I didn’t want to tell anyone to know about this. Please help me!

It is most probable that you are having some skin infection, although I can’t tell if it is STD. Similar symptoms, pilling and itching, I experienced few years ago. I suffered from Chlamydia. You have to make appointment to gynecologist or physician. There is nothing to be shame off. It happens to lots of people and waiting won’t bring any good!

a couple days ago i got this rash in between my thighs and they burn at first they almost looked like strech marks and then they got bigger and spread there is a little skin peeling on the ends i was wondering wut it was i dont think i could of got it from my girlfriend because she does not have it and didnt get it from me after i am 17 years old and dnt have ne idea can u please let me know wht this might be thank you!