The doctor diagnosed that molluscum lesions on my back side of my shoulders and we removed them with some acids but it spreads on my face.So I have molluscum and I realised that I saw something today on my testicles , it looks like molluscum contagsium but i worry about that.It can be genital wart so I need your help.Do you think that is it genital wart(HPV) or molluscum lesion or doesnt matter?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hey there it's difficult to say but it looks slightly more like mollescum.   Excellent picture quality btw.  Does this bump have a little dimple in the middle of it ?

Yes I saw a dimple middle of it.Actually , there is a darkness middle of it and I am guessing that it's a dimple.Confusing point is that it is bright and white but there is a dimple.Does molluscum have bright colour?That is getting worried me :/
By the way , How can I add the photos? Looks like moderator removed them but I dont know how to add them , have you any idea about that also ?

TYpically posting photos in the public forum is against steady healths terms of use.   If your pump has a dimple a d you have a history of mollescum then that's probably what it is