I'm 14...and started shaving under my arms about 1 year ago...and..apparently i didn't do it right because the first time i did i got a ingrown hair....i didn't shave for a while so i wouldn't irritate it even more...and this was a WHILE ago...it left a pretty bad scar that was kind of raisin up...not flat like all of my other scars i have...and now its gotten worse...its huge...it looks like a giant mole under my arm....its not really discolored and it doesn't hurt really....I'm just concerned if its cancer or some thing....and also if there is some way to get rid of it?!!?! please help!!!! :$ %-) %-)

i'd suggest seeing a doctor. i've had a few ingrown hairs that have left scars and bumps, but the bumps have turned out to be sebaceaous cysts, and will 'pop' after some time. it is possible that is what your bump is. try a hot bath, and after it feels alittle more tender, try popping it by squeezing it. don't hack at it - that could cause further damage. if it is a sebaceaous cyst caused by ingrown hairs it will pop almost like a large pimple, and release pus and some blood-looking liquid. make sure you drain it and wash it out with warm water, antiseptic cream will also help it heal if you apply when it is dry. if it has been there for longer than a few weeks, i strongly suggest seeing a doctor. i think it is unlikely it is cancer but there is a possibility, and there are also a number of other conditions it could be.