Chronic sinus sufferers can try sinofresh nasal spray.
Try it visitig the site Though it is over the counter product, its purely natural one. Am as woman using it and have no side side effects

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Can you tell me what the benefits are to that here on the forums? I don't usually like to go off-site and visit links. What's special about sinofresh?

Yes ofcourse,

all the medications of sinus trouble so far I have seen or heared of is not good to use in pregnancy or lactating time for women. When I was carrying my first child, I suffered a lot on using different medications and with their side effects. But for the second time, I am suggested to try sinofresh store spray which has'nt threatened me or my baby. I followed it even when I am lactating my child. And that is the reason for suggesting it for SteadyHealth.com viewers and chronic sinus patients.

Thank you

Benefit is for sinus sufferers. I have had serious sinus issues for many years. I started using this homeopathic nasal spray and it has really worked great for me. It kills the germs / bacteria in your nasal passages and is gentle enough to use everyday. I usually do two pumps in each nostril, blow out any mucus / debris, and spray once more (gently sniff to make sure it reaches deep in the nasal passage). I do this once in the morning and again in the evening before bed. You can check the website for more info: sinofreshstore