Okay, so here I start. I do have asthma and allergic rhinitis. But I know that I very frequently get to have sinus problems. When I wasn't properly treated for allergies, I always had it (didn't know how it's not to have it), and it caused me frequent headaches, difficulty breathing through nose... But, although I'm treated well for my two conditions, I still get this often. It goes on my nerves! What should I do to get rid of this? How is this problem best treated?

Unfortunately you sound like you have Chronic Sinusitis.

In your case due to your allergies and asthma the only thing you can do to keep it at bay is ensure you keep both your conditions fully under control.

I suggest you tell your doctor you have this problem and go and see an ENT specialist. They can look up your nose or take a CAT scan to check whether you have any polyps, deviated septum or swollen turbinates. If you have any of them then surgery may be appropriate. Depending on what other drugs you are already on you may be prescribed something which may help alleviate your symptoms.

If you don't have a nasal abnormality but your symptoms worsen over the years i.e. you are hardly ever free from it then you will need to see the ENT specialist again as people with both your conditions are prime candidates for having polyps.