Hi, I am 37 years old male and I have pretty big problem with my sinuses. Very often I have sinusitis which is manifested with headaches and coughing. In the last several months I started to feel very unpleasant smell from my nose and it became very annoying for me. I have got antibiotics from my doctor and I drank it for 10 days but situation didn’t improve significantly. Please if someone has idea how to solve this problem I would be very interested to hear.

Hi, I had similar problem last week and I needed pretty much time to solve it. First, my doctor gave me antibiotics which helped me little, after that he prescribed me steroid nasal spay which suppressed inflammation and stimulate drainage from the sinuses. Also I have spent few months on the coast swimming and diving as my doctor told me that sea water is very good for cleaning sinus cavities.