OK SO IM FREAKING OUT!!! I just did anal masturbation and during it (15minutes into the act) I started to notice this skin coloured mucus on the dildo and around my anus. what is that? is something wrong with me?

Additional info: I get really really wet and i just put the toy in and go in the direction which gives maximum penetration. Also my anus burns right now (slightly) and I had slight pain on the left side of my uterus after the masturbation, for like 10 minutes.

Also my labia majoras are discoloured on their ends, does that make my vagina ugly or undesirable.....and is there some plastic surgery or dematologist practice that i could look into to make the discolouration disappear????

If you perform any anal penetration without appropriate lubrication, the body may well react and attempt to solve the problem by providing the lubrication for you, even though it is isn't excactly designed (like the vagina or penis) to do so. If you had such a discharge without the masturbation, it might be an issue, but with the masturbation, it is most likely just your body trying to prevent abuse to sensitive skin - it has no understanding that you're enjoying it.

Your anus will burn for the same reason - it is designed for autonomous (controlled by your body not you) opening triggered by a need to defecate - if you force the entry, which anal sex does by definition - you're forcing a ring of muscle to expand against its will, and also rubbing skin with a - typically - poorly lubricated instrument. The skill will chafe, akin to shaving, and be sore or burn. Bear in mind also that the bum contains e-coli bacteria, highly effective and appropriate in situ, but not good to be eaten, or allowed into the vagina, along with any other bacteria etc., so anal play should never be mixed with vaginal play, except with a 'clean' toy - one suggestion: use condoms during the anal play - they are lubricated and will both soften the impact, and allow you to discard the condom and continue with vaginal play if you choose.

As to pain around uterus - they physically share space, which can be a turn on to feel one through the other, but it's just a thin wall of skin in the colon intestine, and what you're thrusting against is - in this instance - the uterus.

There is almost no such thing as an ugly vagina - if people can find armpits and the anus sexy, they can certainly do so for the vagina, and a young woman's vagina is designed by nature to be perfect. Don't mess with nature. Unless the discolouration is a bizarre medical affliction - bright orange with purple spots for example - then the discolouration is simply because it uses a different skin profile to surface skin, and is designed to absorb blood, so typically the discolouration is the presence of a high density of blood vessels.

Under extreme arousal, the labia can swell and develop the appearance of a venus flytrap - smooth, moist and appealing - which a cynic might say is a pretty good metaphor. Please don't consider cutting yourself up unless people are throwing up in the streets looking at you. Nature went to a lot of trouble to make you perfect - and magazines go to a lot of trouble to say you're not. You decide whose right.

Nice p***y I still have an erection.
Che