Hey there people, I has wondering what is the maxium length my anus can hold as my boyfriend has a 10incher and it hurts when he is fully in my ass as well as when I use my 9inch dildo it hurts too when it go all the way in but does not hurt in my vagina. But I can take 3inch wide objects like a butt plug.

Because i have never had a sexual experiance(as i am 14) i think it may be the amount of presure used. %-)

It depends on the size and length of your rectum and stuff. After a few inches or so, it curves, so maybe you have a less-than-9-inch space before yours curves. My GF is kinda the same way but backwards. Anal is fine, but she's really shallow in the vagina--she can only take about four inches before she starts complaining...

Hi, well if he goes all the way inside your rectum about 8" or 9" then it bends, if he's flexible enough he can get inside your colon too, I manage to take 14 inches using a flexible silicon dildo ( I had to left some outside me to hold it, but I feel I can take a bit more ), but never met a guy that had just a bit over 10 inches.

My husbands penis is 11 inch. And we're doing anal sex once a week for 7 years. Sometimes it's hurt but usually i feel amazing with this size. Anus muschles enough for these sizes but you must be relax while penetration. Don't think about pain. Just think about sex.

I stuck a toothbrush about 4 inches in and I am really scared because I don't want to die of internal bleeding and I'm really afriad

Obviously a bit late, but you're not going to die of internal bleeding after sticking a toothbrush in your ass.

If you're going to keep doing it, stick with something not sharp at all.

Preferably something designed for that kind of play. :)

i would love to see that -awesome

Probably the best way to increase your ability to take your bf's penis is to increase anal play between the two of you with sex toys. That way you can learn to take larger and larger objects into your anus and rectum. In addition it will give your bf an idea of what is happening during anal sex so he is perhaps more gentle and patient. The most important aspect of anal sex is lubrication and patience. Try to always use a water soluble lube. To answer your dildo question, after about 6"-7" your rectum changes to your large bowel and there is an angle you have to negotiate. Make sure you 9" dildo is soft and pliable so it can make the turn.

Good. I do wide

I,m a male beginner in anal play
I find 7 inch best but after that will need time to adjust
so keep working with plugs till you reach your friend size

I have a hard time finding a willing sperm donor.

hi I'm a male who just started to have anal sex.
Was use to 7 inch penis Now new boyfriend is rather large
how big is too big Want to keep him pl;eased but so far hurts to much.
How long will it take TO HANDLE HIM sO I ENJOY TOO.

New Member
I have a problem of masturbating unintentionally in the middle night sometimes I wake doing it please help.