I am 23 years old woman and I have a problem. Usually I like to tan a lot and recently I have noticed some changes on my skin. I have noticed some skin growths on my arms and legs. I will go to my doctor, but till then can someone tell me what this might be?

You need to go to your doctor as soon as possible. I don’t mean to scare you. I just want you to realize that you are not in a position to take your condition for granted. Your doctor will be able to determine what your condition is. There are a number of "precancerous" growths that can turn into skin cancer over time, if left alone. Recognizing and treating them will often avoid skin cancer altogether and prevention is the best way to avoid these diseases. These skin growths can develop anywhere on the body, and are not always caused by sun-damage to the skin. Many precancers are caused by repetitive sun-exposure and chronic damage. Minimizing sun exposure will decrease the risk of getting precancer and cancer. You need to avoid sunburns and wear sunscreen on all exposed skin. Go to your doctor to know for sure what the case with you is. Hope you will be ok.