hey everyone.. so i have noticed this werd like piece of skin hanging from my vagina.. when i touch it i dont feel anything.. like i could smush it and pull it and i don't feel anything. it is also kind of jaggedy?

and i also have these bumps on the inside of my labia, they kinda look like skin tags and are flesh toned or a little bit lighter.
i dont know whats going on but if anyone could please help me thatd be great.

im 19 years old and have been having sex since i was 17, not too many partners and i have a boyfriend right now. i suffer from bacterial vaginosis (and have suffered with that for most of my life) so i'm thinking these bumps are irritations from the discharge?

thank you so much for your time, i truly appreciate it!

XO laly

please anyone help i'm in desperate need of something :$

omg i thought i was the only one i have the same EXACT problems!

i went to the doctor and she told me it was from when i lost my virginity, the hymen or whatever broke weird so there's just a flap left over! she said its nothing to worry about, and if it bugs me i can get it removed through surgery! also the bumps were nothing, i'm completely fine! i think you are too :)

It's very possible that they are skin tags.  It sounds like something that I had a few years ago,... i had mine removed during a yearly visit.  It was sore for a few days after.