I am only 15 and when I take my tampon out pretty much everytime it gets stuck on this strip of skin and it was slightly painful. I stopped using tampons after I discovered it thinking that it will go away in time, but a year later I had to use them again when I was on holiday and I found out that it was still there. Please help me I don't know if I should stop using them! I am worried about when I loose my virginity or when I give birth that it will cause problems and just be messy and even more uncomfortable.

Any advice would help me

for lack of a better explanation it is only a patch of nerves that every woman has.it is where most of the 'physical' sexual feelings will come from when youre married and have sex. if you noticed, it doesnt continue throughout the vagina and farther back is your cervix(has a hole in it)

I had the exact same thing happen to me. My tampons would get stuck in the strip of skin. I finally when to a gynecologist when I was around 13 or 14. The doctor numbed the area and removed the strip of skin. I have been using tampons for 10 years now without any problems.