I need help about skin pain I suffer from almost a year now. The fact is that I had some virus disease and since than my skin had become rash and my skin pain was also followed by shingle. Now I got my skin rush has gone away but I still have this shingle and skin pain. I wonder what it could be. Thanks.

My daughter once had the same skin problems with this rash and shingles skin pain. Finally she was diagnosed with PHN-postherpetic neuralgia that is actually provoked by nerve damages and those shingles you have are probably caused by virus. Anyway I remember my daughter having this rash skin, but her skin pain has gone away along with that rash and shingles. To me it sounds like you’re one of those rare cases in which the shingles skin stays causing you skin pain. I think you should try to deal with it by using a treatment combination of tricyclic antidepressants and opioids but never use it on your own for they have strong side-effects so the most important is to get proper medical advice. In fact your general health must be controled for this kind of a treatment may lead to severe complications and for there may be some possibilities that you’re not able to use such a treatment.