hI, I REALLY LOVE OPEN TOED SHOES, AND I CANT WEAR THEM BECAUSE I GOT A CORN ON EVERY TOE! JUST ABOUT. I USED DR SCHOLL'S CORN REMOVER STUFF. AND THAT STUFF TOOK AWAY NOT ONLY THE CORN BUT MY SKIN COLOR TO. IM A BROWNSKIN FEMALE. AND IT IS VERY NOTICABLE, IT EVEN LEFT DARKER SPOTS ON MY TOES. AND WHERE THE CORN WAS IT'S NOW WHITE. IS THERE SOME KIND OF PLASTIC SURGERY OR SOMETHING TO HELP ME. PLEEASSSSSSSEE REPLY!!!!!!!! DR SCHOLL'S ACTUALLY MADE IT WORSE.

Hi I have the exact same problem! Are your feet back to normal? If so how did you do it? I need help! Please!

How or have you corrected the problem. I have seen numerous surgeons and nothing!

Hello there,

in my opinion you need to wait until your skin rejuvenates. Unfortunately I had really big corn issues so I had to go to the surgical procedure of removing those. Now I am aware that I need to wear comfortable shoes and that I need to stop buying shoes which for a half of number smaller just because they are on sale. I have learned my lesson and I hope that you have as well.

Also, since it has pass quite some time since you have posted this question I really hope that your skin is back to normal and that you are enjoying in wearing shoes you like and remember that uncomfortable shoes are the prime culprit for the appearance of the corns. 

I used Bio oil and a anti fungi cream called ketoconazole 2% . I also got laser treatmenf that was 280.00 . I went through alot and my feet looks alot better. The key is moisturizing ! GoodLuck