I am having the surgery next month, and want to know what to expect after the surgery pain wise, and approximately how long it will take to heal. My corn is all the way to the bone and even part of the bone will be shaved. ?

why you are going for unnecessary surgery for corns? Better cure non surgically with homeopathy treatment. Visit homeopathyhelps.com/corns.htm for help

Hello there,

I can understand why you are going to the surgery because corns can be very painful thickenings that form in the skin, usually on the feet but toes are not exception as well.

My sister had corns few months ago and she was in big pain when she was walking even when they were very small. If you are having corn problems very often you should consider how to reduce this and the first step is to wear well fit and comfortable shoes. Sometimes women can exaggerate when the wear something that looks nice but it is very uncomfortable.

And surgery is sometimes necessary and since you are going to the one than you have very sensitive skin but don't worry you will recover fast from this.