Okay, this is related to boils at the bottom of my feet.

Some 1 year back I started developing boils at the bottom of my feet. They are not painful or itchy, do not smell, and do not cause any problems except that they ARE BOILS....

They are generally small and pea-like and not large.

Growth cycle of boil is as such....

1. boil froms

2. boil grows in size.

3. boil dries up eventually wihtout my intervention

4. thick and very flaky skin forms over boil. Water in boil apparently dries up without my intervention. Flaky skin may or may not come off after that.. sometimes I just exfoliate it cos it is unslightly. skin underneath is like baby skin... there are no scars

Soooooo anyone have similar condition? Cos I had this weird boil thing on my finger too only on one finger of the right hand.... if it was an infection it never spread.. adn I did try to purposely infect another finger.... The fingr boils were much smaller and looked like tiny little beads... it also self dried up and flaked off.. leaving baby smooth skin and no scars... I do not have the finger boil now but I have the feet boils... I havent gone to see a doc cos short of cash and the doc never says anything useful except.. its genetic.....

So what is it????? Fungus? Bacteria infection? What?

how big do these boils get when they are under your feet? Since they don't hurt and more or less disappear without any special intervention, to me it sounds more like these could be corns or calluses at their first stage of developevement. Did you change your footwear recently?

These things are comonly caused by tight fitted shoes, or even when shoes are not tightly fit, a boil-like bump filled with clear fluid can form when you walk for prolonged time, simply because friction and the pressure on your soles cause the skin to react and form the initial blister. As long as they are not painful, you can at least be sure this is not an infection.

pea sized most commonly or they form in clusters... for instance, a lot of small bead-like boils become one large boil... pea sized... definitely not corns or calluses ( I have had them before)... and they are all over the bottom of the feet only.

Well then these definitely aren't calluses. I thought at first that it's unrelated you experienced similar blisters on your hands since those happen to me too during summer - but they are much less smaller than a pea. When I went to see a dermatologist, she assured me those are caused by sweating and again - that does not happen during winter and has never spread to any other part of body. Sorry I wasn't too much of a help, but do you have a chance to see at least a podiatrist? You might be right and this might have spread by touching. Have you ever had cold sores? The virus that causes those spreads in the same manner.

nope, never had a cold sore...

My first thing comes to mind get checked for Diabetes 

It could be your shoes your wearing may be too small or rubbing 

Your best to see a General Practioner or Family Doctor for advice.

You want ask your doctor to send you for a HA1C and Fasting Blood Sugar.

I'm facing the same here but mine hurts and itches.please help

I have the same thing...little water boils kinda strewn together. What I did or do is sterilize a hat pin and puncture the boils...the water/liquid comes out. I then apply alcohol to the open area (S). Then an antifungal cream.....clotrimazole, an athlete's foot cream. I rub the stuff on the exposed open boil pretty good and then put on a pair of clean white socks. This practice works for me. As the boils dried up and the skin becomes flaky...and dry.. No itching either. (Tho itching was a problem before treatment.