I have several corns on my feet, and I used some liquid corn remover. It removed the corns but left a dark ring on the exterior part of the area where the corns were and now there is a dark circle around the circumference of the corns. Before that, long ago, had a corn remove from my toe, and it no longer bends. That is why I afraid of another surgery of corn.

I would wait a few months to see if the discoloration goes away it looks to me that you have chemical burn. If not, see a dermatologist. It seems that the liquid corn remover you used contains an acid, and that will sometimes burn the skin. This liquid corn remover can be a very dangerous product, which does not stop the corn from returning. Surgical removal of the corn is good solution, but it seems that you have bad history with that.

what can i do if i've had corn on my baby toes all my life. the skin gets hard and i'm embarrased to wear sandles

Try treating the discoloration with aloe vera

i have the same problem, did you find a solution or a treatment that improved the chemical burn? please please advise. Thank you