hey im 19 and im pregnant. the first test i took was on January 11th 2016 and i took one the next day so the 12th. but i had sex December 5th, 2015 and it was my last fertile day since my period from November. my period was expected December 18th 2015 and it came and it was the same amount of days as every other one. but yet the color was different it didnt look like the normal red as my other periods weird i know. but i didnt think anything of it. my periods are regular so i didnt have to worry about that and i didnt once think i was pregnant at that time. but then i had sex with someone else when i was at a little party with my friend at her house. her and her boyfriend and our friend and her boyfriend and then they had someone for me, i didnt think we were going to have sex but we were drinking, but when i drink i dont throw up even when i drink alot, but i had like half a beer and i threw up. still didnt think anything of it or think i was pregnant. and this party was about December 28th or the 29th and then i went on with my life after that and still didnt think of anything. i noticed i was sleeping more then normal but didnt think right away that i was pregnant, i thought maybe i was staying up really late and i was making up for it. but then my friend and i were talking about her taking a test because her and her boyfriend are trying, and then thats when i thought about it and decided to get one and take it. which leads us to now. which do u think i might have gotten pregnant around after December 5th like say 5 days after. or do u think December 28th or 29th around 5 days after. 

Hi Unsure,

Your last period was expected and occurred on December 18.  You'd normally be expected to ovulate sometime between days 11-16 of your cycle or December 29 to January 3.

Sperm can survive UP TO about 5 days - max.  The egg is viable for up to about 48 hours after ovulation.

More likely you got pregnant having sex around the 28th or 29th.  You'd be approaching your peak fertility.

Could you have been pregnant earlier?  Yes.  But, since the timing of that period was on-time and it was of similar duration makes it seem unlikely.

Have you seen your doctor?  When is your due date?

but im not sure if December 18th i would call it a period thats kinda wat i mean by when i was talking about it be a different color then the other normal periods. i have seen a doctor since i found out. and im 19 weeks now and my due date is September 23rd 2016

Your doctor also assumes December 18 was your last period based upon your due date.

They've examined you. A one month difference in development should be easily recognized. Have you had an ultrasound?