Today I went to the bathroom, though I did not feel constipated, when I wiped there was red blood on the toilet paper. I guess those are hemorrhoids, because that indicates my fresh blood on the stool. I cannot believe I will have problem with hemorrhoids, because I eat a fiber-rich diet with fruit. I have heard it must be good to prevent hemorrhoids, as well as drinking lots of plain water. Can you tell me if there is any connection with hemorrhoids and diet, because now I wonder where I went wrong?

I can tell you I believe that you certainly are doing many correct things with your diet and supplements. All of these efforts have been proven to prevent and or lessen the effect of hemorrhoids, although, it is possible that it still might not be enough. Make sure that you are not straining on the toilet and make sure you are not sitting on the toilet for too long.
Another common cause of hemorrhoids is liver disease, alcohol abuse, etc. I would recommend you to visit a doctor for a rectal exam. Maybe those are not hemorrhoids at all, although I assume that could be your problem. You may need an interventional procedure such as band ligation or even surgery, so definitely make an appointment soon. About your question about diet and hemorrhoids, I have to tell you that the best dietary preventive measure for hemorrhoids is high fiber intake. Great solution is diets rich in whole grains and vegetables, accompanied by large amounts of water. That could often reduce the occurrence of constipation, common reason why hemorrhoids occur. Bulk agents, such as psyllium and guar gum promote smooth transit of stool through the colon. Again, this can ease constipation and maybe prevent hemorrhoids.